Sunday 26 October 2014

Colour Schemes and Fonts

I have researched colour schemes by looking at existing magazines, and taking ideas from their colour schemes. I have taken these colours that are colours associated with my genre. I have separated the colours into categories which makes it easier to see which colours go with each other. I think I am most likely going to go with the black and white with another colour, as this will make the text easier to read and allow my magazine to look sophisticated. To make my cover more gender neutral, I will probably want to have a black and white with another colour that isn't pink or purple because then it wouldn't look too feminine or masculine. 



I have also researched different types of fonts that I could use for my final magazine. These font styles will help me decide which one will look best, and give me a range of fonts to choose from. 


No comments:

Post a Comment