Monday 17 November 2014

Final Colour Scheme


I enjoy these colour schemes for my magazine, as all of the schemes include black and white in them. This will allow for me to use these colours as the text, which will help the reader be able to understand and clearly read what is on the magazine. These colours relate to the genre as they are plain colours, and the lighter pastel yellows will go well with the genre as it promotes the light free spirited mood of the music. This colour scheme goes well with my target audience (young adults) as they will want a mixture of bright colours, and blacks and whites so they will be able to read the text. This colour scheme will intrigue my target audience as they will be able to read the text properly, and there will still be an aspect of colour which will pop out and catch their interest.



No comments:

Post a Comment