Thursday 20 November 2014

Behind the Scenes- photoshoot



This image shows how that different poses are used within one photo shoot. This will help me when I am taking my images for my magazine as I will know to change the pose of the subjects in my images. This will help to create diversity within the images that I will show in my magazine. 


This just gives an insight into what happens at a photo shoot. They are taking the pictures whilst looking at them at the same time to make sure that they got the image that they had wanted. They also do this to check if the images are visible, meaning that the subject isn't blurred. 


This image shows the different costumes worn at one photo shoot. This shows me that the artists wear clothing that is relevant to their genre, and also they wear a variety of clothing throughout the photo shoot. When I take the images for my magazine, I will make sure that the subjects in my images have clothing related to my genre, and I will also make sure that they have a variety of clothing and props within the images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment